Macs Auto offers the new and innovative micro-system technology implemented in the state-of-the-art modular-type gas analyser which allows for very short cycle times, facilitating a fast process control and optimum efficiency
* A residual gas analyser is a small mass spectrometer, and is designed to control the process and monitor contamination in vacuum systems.
* The compact design of the analyser along with its small footprint facilitates fast commissioning.
* Mac’s gas analyser’s micro-system’s state-of-the-art technology is cost-effective and is relatively inexpensive to operate.
* Of special note is that lower consumption of samples and utilities in comparison with current market technologies are additional benefits of the Ultima ID.
* As a turnkey analyser system the gas analyser removes the need for multiple analyser services and maintenance support packages, which reduces downtime.
* The gas analyser makes use of two different kinds of technology which are listed below:
* The first is by making use of the open ion source, otherwise known as (OIS)
* The other most commonly used is the (CIS) or closed ion source.
* Gas analysers are found in high vacuum applications – for example research chambers, accelerators, scanning microspores and surface science set-ups.
* Macs have now introduced the Ultima ID HVAC refrigerant identifier which is without question the most advanced A/C service tool on offer, and which is compact and light-weight ensuring that testing is a lot easier, making this a user-friendly option.
The Ultima ID has a unique design with special features such as a built-in printer for easy billing, an optional built-in rechargeable power pack and 110/220 VAC Power option. If you are in the market for a gas analyser, then this is the one to settle for.
For a high quality gas analyser try Macs Auto today.